About Us

Form for Trekking

"As per the Government policy if you are entering to the conservation area you will require TIMS and entry permits. You will require 3 passport size pictures and insurance coverage for the medicine and evacuation."

You can download 3Sisters Trek


lovely Planet Rought Guides trip Advisor  Out Door Annapurna Eco Tourism  Travel Life  Nepal Routard Nepal TBA TAAN  NMA